Lillingston has been the architect behind some of the most extraordinary events over the past twenty years, both in the UK and across the world. Every event they create is a one-off: a single, wonderful occasion to be remembered forever.
We asked Sophie Lillingston one of the most creative and detail-oriented people you will ever meet and Founder of Lillingston for her 60 seconds of table tips.
4. Sprig of herb placed on the napkins
5. Unusual and old antique glasses
6. A big wooden sharing board piled with all sorts of delicious
7. Name cards in artichokes
8. Summer berries in bowls of varied heights
9. Add objects from other parts of your home