Enjoy a delicious, healthy recipe perfect addition to one of our meals or a Summer's BBQ.
Serves 4 / 354 cals per serving
- 4 Large firm-ish Peaches
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sweet smoked Paprika
- Large handful mixed nuts
- 2 burrata, good quality
- 90g rocket
- Balsamic vinegar
- Half your peaches, removing the stones as you do.
- Put griddle pan on a high heat.
- Combine 2 tbsp of the honey and 2tbsp of the olive oil. Liberally brush this over the cut side of the peaches.
- Once your pan is scorching hot, place the peaches cut side down and griddle for 2/3 minutes, or until charred. Don’t be tempted to move them until they’re dark and caramelised, they’ll easily come off when they’re ready. Using tongs, gently remove the peaches, along with their nice char marks.
- While the peaches are grilling, get on with the nuts. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil in a pan on a medium heat. Combine the handful of nuts with the honey, paprika and a pinch of salt. Put
- The nuts into the pan, and cook until golden and starting to caramelise. Tip the nuts onto
- Greaseproof paper and once cooled, roughly chop.
- On a large serving platter, arrange your rocket, peaches and balls of burrata.
- Scatter the caramelised nuts over your salad. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and a
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper. Tear open the delicious balls of burrata and dig in!
By India Whiley-Morton